Admissions Process (for Physicians)
If your patients require continued care in a hospital setting, we’re here to help. Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts offers critically and chronically ill patients the opportunity for an extended recovery period in an acute hospital setting.
How can I refer to Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts?
To learn more about our services or to make a referral, contact us at 508.207.4314. Our team members will answer any questions you may have about our services, receive your referral, and provide a complete pre-admission evaluation for your patient.
What are the indicators my patient would benefit from treatment at Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts?
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts treats patients with a variety of conditions and needs. The following are just a few of the possible indicators that your patient may benefit from and be appropriate for our level of care.
Consider us if any of the following conditions apply.
- Requires a hospital level of care for treatment and monitoring of medical needs.
- Has failed at a lower level of care.
- Has had an extended hospital stay or has had multiple recent hospital admissions.
- Requires specialized support for ventilator management or weaning.
- Has had recent surgery or extensive wound care treatment.
- Has suffered a complex infection.
- Is medically complex and recovering from cardiac, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, or neurological injury or illness.
- Has suffered a catastrophic injury (trauma injuries, work-related injuries).